среда, 20 ноября 2013 г.

Talking about my media use

To get information about my inerests, I often check out online music or film web-sites like kinopoisk.ru. Whenever I want to keep up with the latest local news, I watch the news on TV on "STS" channel, but I don't read any newspapers. To chill out, I read books online on  book-online.com.ua  and listen to music in vk.com. I don't watch TV, so I don't have a favourite programm. But I love waching TV-shows online and my favourite one is "Reign". When I want to express my own opinion, I post comments on blogger.com or write something in my personal blog (iread-iwatch.blogspot.com). When I am doing research for school work, I use wikipedia.org. To catch up my friends' news and give my own, I use VKonkante or Facebook.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий